Shipping And Delivery
We ship to anywhere within the UK
For shipping within the UK, we use the royal mail recorded/tracked 24 hr service to post or ship your headpiece or accessory. For the urgent deliveries we use the royal mail next day speed delivery service.
When will I receive my item?
For already made headpieces and hair accessories in stock
Under normal circumstances once we have received your order and the funds have cleared, we dispatch your item within 1-3 days.
For bespoke/custom made headpieces and accessories
Under normal circumstances, once you have made an order and we have received the deposit, we need about 1-4 weeks to design and make your headpiece/accessory. After it`s finished we dispatch your bespoke headpiece or accessory within 1-3 days from the day the balance is cleared.
Packaging.......How will you pack my item?........Will I pay any extra costs for packaging?
At no extra cost, we will wrap up your item securely in a waterproof envelope which will be placed into a hard cover box to protect your item in transit. However, if you would like your item sent to you in an extra special box (for example in an embellished /decorative bridal box, with extra ribbons etc) please let us know at the time of your order, and we can make arrangements for this at a small extra cost.
Undelivered/late parcels are the responsibility of the carrier.
If Royal mail is unable to delivery your item for some reason or simply because you were absent at delivery, then your item will be held for you for about 7 days at your local collection office. After 7 days the item will be sent back to us. You may be required to sign for your item in person but please refer to royal mail delivery information about this especially during natural disasters. If the item has been sent back to us and you need us to resend it to you please note that you will have to pay the re-postage fee.
International shipping and deliveries:
For those who reside outside of the UK, please contact us for details before making your order via this website.
Cancellations and Refunds Policy
We accept cancellations (read conditions below).
We make refunds when you cancel your order (read conditions below).
If you didn`t want to cancel your full order, we can resize/alter the item for a small additional fee where necessary. Conditions may apply.
For already made accessories and headpieces/accessories fixed in colour, size & shape:
* You can cancel your order and we can offer a refund or an exchange for another accessory of the same value.
* For us to accept your cancellation please cancel your order within 7 days from the date we received your payment.
* To receive your refund please return the item back to us if we had already sent it to you.
* You will receive your refund within 7 days if we have not already sent you the item.
* If we have already sent you your item we will process your refund after we have received the returned item.
* To cancel and get the full refund/exchange- You must contact us and return your item to us, unworn, unaltered, in its original shape, size and colour, undamaged, in its original packaging box and with proof of purchase /receipt sent to you. Other conditions apply. Please read more conditions for returning items to us on this page: Returns and exchanges)
* If we receive the already made item in a damaged condition-We may make a deduction from your refund total should we receive the returned item in an unsaleable condition, (e.g if the item has been taken out of its original box, used, has traces of hair product residue, is changed in shape, size and colour from the original, or is broken; all of which would render the item not fit for resale).
For bespoke or custom-made accessories and headpieces:
For bespoke orders, we ask for 75% deposit.
We trigger/start making your bespoke item within 7 days of receiving your deposit payment. To trigger an order is to start making the accessory which involves buying the materials necessary to design and make the desired item.
We can make adjustments to the colour, size and shape etc of your bespoke item at a small extra cost during the process, but let us know in advance and before the item is completed.
* You can make a cancellation before we trigger/start making your order (i.e., cancel within 7 days of us receiving your deposit).
* To receive your refund please cancel your order before the end of the trigger period (before the end of the 7days from the date we received your deposit).
* There will be no refund if the cancellation is received after the trigger period.
* We do not offer refunds or exchanges on bespoke items as they are unsaleable to other customers.
* We do not accept returns of bespoke items as they are unsaleable to other customers (read more on this on the Returns and Exchanges page)
*For Jewellery (earrings, necklaces and pendants):
* We accept cancellations.
* We do not offer refunds or exchanges on earrings, necklaces or pendants for hygiene reasons.
* All jewellery is returnable.
*Lost or delayed or undelivered items: We are unable to refund any lost items/damaged items caused by poor handling by royal mail/or delayed deliveries. Undelivered/lost/late parcels are the responsibility of the carrier. Read more about this on our Shipping and Delivery page
Returns And Exchanges Policy
Beady Bride is committed to offering you an excellent service from the time you first contact us to the time you receive your order. The hair accessories and headpieces are thoroughly checked to make sure they have no faults and acceptable to you in colour, size, shape, style etc before dispatching them. This is done via images and continuous contact with the customer before dispatching the items to avoid any disappointments.
However, if for any reason after you receive your item you are unhappy with it, you can return your item to Beady Bride or you can ask for an exchange.
*We accept returns and exchanges of items that were already made for sale via this website. These items have a fixed colour, size and shape (non customised)..... Read conditions below.
*We do not accept returns /exchanges of customised hair accessories and headpieces (items that have been especially made to suit just you in size, colour, shape etc).........Read conditions below.
We do not accept returns or exchanges of any Jewellery.
Conditions under which you may return or exchange an item:
* Please return the item back to Beady Bride using tracked postage that requires a signature on delivery.
*Return the item to Beady Bride within 7 working days of receiving your item unused/unworn, un altered in any way. We must receive this returned item no later than 7days following receipt of your item.
*Return the item in its original size, shape, colour, undamaged in any way, in its original protective box and with proof of purchase /receipt.
*We do not accept return of any hair accessories or headpieces that have been worn, changed in shape, changed in colour in any way or taken out of their original packaging box.
*We do not accept returns of any customised items (items that were designed specifically to fit you in size, shape, colour, style etc) as they are not resalable to another customer.
*Please note that for hygiene reasons we don`t accept any returns or exchanges of Jewellery.
*Return postage costs will be covered by the sender.
Please call Beady Bride on 07891210428 or Email [email protected] to confirm our return address before sending your item back to us.
How shall I pay for my item?
You can pay securely for your item via pay pal or through our check out system on this website.
We accept credit/debit cards for purchases of items via this website.
We accept cash for items bought in person form at our local address.
You can also pay via bank transfer online / via your local bank.
If you prefer to pay by bank transfer then let us know and we can send you further information.