We accept cancellations (read conditions below).
We make refunds when you cancel your order (read conditions below).
If you didn`t want to cancel your full order, we can resize/alter the item for a small additional fee where necessary. Conditions may apply.
For already made accessories and headpieces/accessories fixed in colour, size & shape:
* You can cancel your order and we can offer a refund or an exchange for another accessory of the same value.
* For us to accept your cancellation please cancel your order within 7 days from the date we received your payment.
* To receive your refund please return the item back to us if we had already sent it to you.
* You will receive your refund within 7 days if we have not already sent you the item.
* If we have already sent you your item, we will process your refund after we have received the returned item.
* To cancel and get the full refund/exchange- You must contact us and return your item to us, unworn, unaltered, in its original shape, size and colour, undamaged, in its original packaging box and with proof of purchase /receipt sent to you. Other conditions apply. Please read more conditions for returning items to us on this page: Returns and exchanges)
* If we receive the already made item in a damaged condition-We may make a deduction from your refund total should we receive the returned item in an unsaleable condition (e.g if the item has been taken out of its original box, used, has traces of hair product residue, is changed in shape, size and colour from the original, or is broken; all of which would render the item not fit for resale).
For bespoke or custom-made accessories and headpieces:
For bespoke orders, we ask for a 75% deposit.
We trigger/start making your bespoke item within 7 days of receiving your deposit payment. To trigger an order is to start making the accessory which involves buying the materials necessary to design and make the desired item.
We can make adjustments to the colour, size and shape etc of your bespoke item at a small extra cost during the process, but let us know in advance and before the item is completed.
* You can make a cancellation before we trigger/start making your order (i.e., cancel within 7 days of us receiving your deposit).
* To receive your refund please cancel your order before the end of the trigger period (before the end of the 7days from the date we received your deposit).
* There will be no refund if the cancellation is received after the trigger period.
* We do not offer refunds or exchanges on bespoke items as they are unsaleable to other customers.
* We do not accept returns of bespoke items as they are unsaleable to other customers (read more on this on the Returns and Exchanges page)
*For Jewellery (earrings, necklaces and pendants):
* We accept cancellations.
* We do not offer refunds or exchanges on earrings, necklaces or pendants for hygiene reasons.
* All jewellery is returnable.
*Lost or delayed or undelivered items: We are unable to refund any lost items/damaged items caused by poor handling by royal mail/or delayed deliveries. Undelivered/lost/late parcels are the responsibility of the carrier. Read more about this on our Shipping and Delivery page